In a world of seemingly limitless options, how can you know if a person is THE person for you, what questions can you ask yourself to determine if you’re even ready for a relationship, and how do you stop money from driving you two apart the way it does for countless relationships and marriages?
What to Listen For
- How can you know who to settle down with in a world of seemingly limitless options?
- What are 3 questions to ask yourself to help you understand if you’re with the right person?
- Why is it detrimental to a relationship if you enter it with expectations for either one of you to change?
- How do you get a complete picture of someone to know whether he or she is someone you want to be in a relationship with?
- In what ways do you have to change your mindset to make a committed relationship work?
- What questions should you ask yourself to determine whether or not you’re ready for a relationship?
- How does your relationship with money impact your relationship with your significant other?
- What 3 step conversation can you have with your significant other so you both can understand each other’s relationship with money and save yourslf years of headaches and arguments?
- If you want your relationship to grow, where does that growth have to start?
- Why do people in relationships grow apart, how do you recognize it when it begins, and what can you do to stop it from breaking the relationship?
- What two factors are shown by science to be the greatest predictors of divorce in satisfied newly weds?
To say relationships are complex is an understatement. We are all different, and we all have different needs and wants along with different expectations for how those needs and wants should be satisfied. This is why communication is crucial, both communication with yourself and communication with your significant other. If you want to give a relationship the best chance of success you must be willing to talk about your needs, wants, and expectations in any number of areas. Ask the right questions, ask the hard questions, and be willing to adapt and adjust to each other as you go through life.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm3-staging.uczbly1-liquidwebsites.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Eight Sleep is the first bed engineered to improve your sleep through dynamic cooling and heating, detailed sleep tracking. For a limited time, get $150 off your purchase when you go to eightsleep.com/charm
Resources from this Episode
Uncertainty can cause more stress than inevitable pain
744: Dating Done Right With Evan Marc Katz
Why do even satisfied newlyweds eventually go on to divorce?
Check in with AJ and Johnny!
AJ on Instagram
Johnny on Instagram
The Art of Charm on Instagram