In today’s episode, we highlight the best moments of our podcast from 2020.
It’s the end of 2020, so we’re celebrating it with a selection of our greatest moments ranging from speaking up for yourself to forging deeper connections to cultivating your charisma.
What to Listen For
- What subtle mindset shift can you use to start speaking up for yourself without coming across like a jerk?
- How can you advance your career even if you are a humble person?
- Why do we self-sabotage in our professional and personal lives and what can we do to stop?
- What does everyone get wrong about the concept of self-sabotage?
- What can you do to cultivate motivation and discipline within yourself?
- What principles can you start implementing today to forge deeper connections with everyone in your life and everyone you will meet?
- What simple yet powerful question can you ask people to learn more about them and give you more stepping stones to deeper conversation?
- Why are humans so bad at dealing with uncertainty and what can we do to better handle uncertainty in our everyday lives?
- What are some easy ways to practice mindfulness and gratitude?
- What techniques can you use to instantly boost your charisma no matter what situation you find yourself in?
- Why is enthusiasm important to your charisma and what can you do to create it?
- What can you do to be more optimistic and positive even in situations where you don’t feel it?
This year has been a wild ride, but in every crisis lies an opportunity to become a stronger and wiser person. We can let times of stress break us, or we can use them to help us get closer to who we want to be in this life. Troubling times are inevitable in the existence we live in, and while it’s not always easy, we should always strive to be thankful for the adversity life throws at us, as they are the key to showing us who we really are and what we are capable of.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm3-staging.uczbly1-liquidwebsites.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
- The Art of Overcoming Procrastination with Adam Grant
- How to Give without Getting Taken Advantage of with Adam Grant
- How to Stop Self-Sabotage with Judy Ho
- Toolbox: The Myth About Friendship and 3 Ways to Make a Deeper Connection
- Dan Harris | The Art of Mindfulness for Skeptics
- The Art of Charisma Toolbox Episode
- Meditation For Fidgety Skeptics: A 10% Happier How-To Book by Dan Harris
Check in with AJ and Johnny!